Back in Motion (Gemma Morris – Leading Physiotherapist)
Back in Motion Physiotherapy runs a clinic at Hoveton & Wroxham Medical Centre several times a week.
Back in Motion is one of East Anglia’s leading Physiotherapy clinics, providing the highest standards of patient care and clinical expertise across a wide range of treatments including acupuncture and clinical Pilates. Our Physiotherapists are all professionally qualified and chartered and have experience of both the NHS and the private sector. After a full consultation, patients are provided with an individually tailored programme to facilitate recovery, restore mobility and optimise health. Back in Motion also runs clinical Pilates classes in the Hoveton & Wroxham area. These are open to all ages and levels of experience and classes are small to maximise the individual attention given to each participant.
We offer a FREE taster session for all those new to our classes.
For further details or to book an appointment or class please ring 01692 501184 or visit our website www.northwalshamphysio.co.uk
The waiting area for Back in Motion is at the top of the main stairs in the medical centre, turn right and right again and please take a seat.
Hypnotherapy & Life Transforming Solutions with Irina Valentino
Looking for natural help with Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Phobias, Stress, IBS, Eating Disorders, Addictions and other mind generated issues?
Think Well Feel Great
Healing by trance state (or an altered state of awareness) is among the oldest phenomena known to man and is found, in one form or another, in virtually every culture throughout the world. The aim of hypnotherapy is to assist people in finding meaningful alternatives to their present unsatisfactory ways of thinking, feeling or behaving.
When you give yourself permission to tune away from the outside world, you create an opportunity to turn inward and strengthen the connection between your mind and body, turn into the essence of who you are at the very core of your being. Hypnosis is a deeply relaxed state; there are no side effects to it, except letting go of stress, phobias, nervousness and unwanted habits. Hypnotherapy is a tool that can help bring you to that place of integration, naturally.
Benefit from the Mind Healing heart centred approach based on the following rapid change interventions: Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy™, Life Coaching, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Thought Field Therapy (TFT), Eye Movement Integration, Energy Healing, Mindfulness, Reiki.
Contact Irina Valentino for your FREE, no obligation, confidential telephone consultation:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Call on 07877141692 Visit www.irinavalentino.com
'A helping hand to help your body help itself'
New to Norfolk since August 2016, Osteopath-on-the-Broads clinics are operating every Wednesday and Thursday, by pre-arranged appointment, in The Broads Suite at the Wroxham & Hoveton Medical Centre, near Norwich. Osteopathy offers an alternative management and treatment option for some common problems which are not responding to medication. Conditions which may be relieved by osteopathy include the following common and not-so common physical problems:
- muscle and joint pain, including most forms of arthritis, muscle strains and tears and ligament damage eg. osteoarthritis in the lumbar spine, neck, hip and knee, and inversion strains of the ankle
- whiplash and associated upper-back, neck and shoulder symptoms, including headaches, migraines, and nerve entrapment
- repetitive strain injuries eg. frozen-shoulder, tennis-elbow, carpal-tunnel syndrome, thoracic-outlet syndrome and computer-related upper back pain
- a large number of pregnancy issues (both pre-and-post natal) including general pelvic girdle pain, sciatica, low back, sacro-iliac and pubis-symphysis pain, and diastisis-recti (within normal range)
- new-born birth problems termed 'cholic' and referring to indigestion, wind and feeding difficulties. Also 'unhappy babies' who sleep sporadically and cry a lot, usually with a history of birth trauma
- sports injuries
- post-operative rehabilitation
- stress and anxiety
- M/S, Parkinson's and M/E etc. Osteopathy cannot cure these conditions but can help alleviate the aches and tissue weakness that come with the territory
Massage is also available for people who prefer a more relaxing or sports-orientated treatment.