Clinics and Services
The practice team consists of doctors, nurse practitioners and nurses who offer support, advice and treatment in;
- Maternity medical services.
- Child health surveillance.
- Minor surgery.
- Family planning including emergency contraception, and referral for IUD fitting. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your contraceptive pill, please use our online form.
- Dispensary service including a delivery service. For more information visit our Prescriptions and Medicine Centre.
- Women’s health.
- Chronic disease management – Hypertension, diabetes, rheumatology, asthma. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please use our online form.
- Men’s health.
- Yellow fever register travel clinic. For more information visit our Travel Room.
- Cervical smears and sexual health advice, this surgery participates in the C Card scheme (free condoms)
- Preventative health care and health checks.
- Removal of stitches and post operative wound care.
- Ear care and hearing aid batteries.
- Skin care.
- Immunisations – Childhood, travel and occupational (these may be charged for)
- Minor injuries.
- Dietician and services for patients newly diagnosed with diabetes.
- Mental health link worker and counselling service.
- Smoking cessation. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your smoking, please use our online form.
For information about private practitioners please visit our Private Practitioners page.